Wednesday 16 November 2011

Travel Log -London Gatwick to Glasgow

I'm arrived at Glasgow Airport on Monday 14 Nov 2011!!


Departed at 7.30am
By easyJet from London to Glasgow
Arrived at 9.05am
View at Glasgow International Airport


It is better to wait here.. (avoid parking charges.. Glasgow Airport Parking Charges )

This is normal gloomy of Glasgow. Temperature is 11 Celsius

Behind waiting area, there is a big poster.. interesting place to go in Scotland in winter time..
Scotland -winter time!!
Its about 10 minute from airport to the hotel or to city centre.


Ok, need to get a rest!! zzzzz.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner. Yes, I love Scotland. I love to travel and Asia is on my bucket list of places to see.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i appreciate your comment too! lets go to Asia especially Malaysia. Malaysia Truly Asia.

    ReplyDelete