Saturday 12 November 2011

My Itinerary Kuala Lumpur to Glasgow by Air Asia & Easy Jet

Hi, i just bought ticket to Glasgow just a day before flight date. I'll staying for 2 week in Glasgow accompany my wife for viva. I think if I buy it earlier I might get best low price. Ok, here is the price ticket ..


Air Asia ~ Kuala Lumpur to London (Gatwick-new airport for AirAsia)  -return ticket
                  GBP553.61 or MYR2,686

Easy Jet ~ London to Glasgow -return ticket
                  GBP115.00


Tips to share : You can save some money by using the right type of card when you make booking online!

4 comments:

  1. Salam perkenalan...looking forward to read your next entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Janggel. appreciate it! english not so good, so this is my way to improve it. wife having a good laugh when reading my article!

    ReplyDelete