1. Traffic jam in major town can be likened to a 'time bomb' which can be explode anytime because of its impact on the psychology of drivers
2. Dr. Meriam Omar, a psychologist, said that traffic jam would have negative impact on drivers if they were stressed out at home or in the office.
3. Studies revealed that Malaysians in major towns spent an average of two hours in traffic congestion daily, resulting in losses of productivity of RM5.5 billion a year.
4. Only 12% of population depend on public transport.
5. Expert from UKM, associate Professor Dr. Rozmi Ismail said a research in 2005 by his team found that 8/10 motorists becoming aggressive when on the road. His research focus on stress level and its link with the aggressiveness of motorists. uncontrolled behaviour could result in an individual becoming aggressive, temperamental and rude.
Summary from NST, July 7, 2015.
So lets have a planning whenever possible. Below is the new website promoting journey planner for your time and money. Lets try!